Saturday, November 30, 2013

THANKS

Today I want to offer a sincere THANKS to everyone who read/liked/shared/tweeted/mentioned in passing/whatever/whatever/whatever The Tom Batten Show this month. We did it!

Thanks. The idea here was to come up with something new every day for one month, partially as an exercise, partially…well, coming up with this silly stuff might seem like a weird way to try and get myself back to normal, but it’s where I decided to start. And if you read/liked/shared/tweeted/mentioned in passing/whatever/whatever/whatever, you helped make that happen.

I don’t know if I’m going to make a point of posting something new every day moving forward, I’m thinking maybe just twice a week. Although, my employment status is about to drop off…so maybe more? Maybe I’ll end up posting new stuff every six minutes.  We’ll see? 

All right. Now I promise to never be sincere again.


T

1 comment:

  1. Just don't stop. I mean, if you try to post every day you might burn out, but at least twice a week would keep us all from the shakes and mood swings, you know?

    ReplyDelete