Sunday, January 19, 2014

13 Haiku

Haiku are poems
From Japan, beloved by
Those with OCD


A haiku must have
Weird juxtapositions, like
A moth smoking weed


I read a haiku
One time, it was about a
Snowflake or some shit


A haiku must have
Delicate imagery. Very
Few concern anal sex

Syllables: first line
Has five, then seven, last line
Goes right back to five

If you mess up the
Syllables, you legally
Must commit suicide


Most Haiku depict
nature scenes. Here, check out some
I wrote on a lark.

Your boobs are pretty
Uneven. Don’t get me wrong
I’m not complaining

Thinking about your
Butt on the elevator
Today, going up



This article claims
sex with guys who write haiku
can reduce wrinkles.


Take off your watch when
we’re having sex, please, or don’t
blame me if it breaks


my dick is like a
spiderweb. Wait, I take that
back. Nevermind that.


Looking at your beard
You must want to control what
We are laughing at.




No comments:

Post a Comment